One of the most severe single-chapter whiplashes I’ve ever seen…
* Why is Setsuna groping Asun– oh god what are her fingers doing (lol pajama party)
* The last day dawns for Asuna, who goes around meeting her classmates one last time. She bumps into Negi by the river, who is looking at his roster again.
* There’s a TON of new stuff written down, and very interesting things at that (like the power balance between Konoka and Setsuna, the ‘Do not anger’ beside Chizuru, which of the classmates are going to help in Negi’s project, Zazie being a princess of the Demon Realm, etc.) so wait for that.
* 5 pages of alone time with Asuna and Negi. Enjoy.
* Eva is of course correct in pointing out that Asuna most likely won’t be waking up again as ‘Kagurazaka Asuna’, but damn it, don’t hurt Konoka like that.