Bit tempted to translate the chapter title as “A.I. Can’t Be Stopped!”
* Well, the scene from the end of 346 gets resolved rather smoothly. Ku gets hasty, making a wild swing and Negi, thinking back to Eva and all the daily training with Ku, manages to divert her momentum, throwing her away. Ku realises that Negi isn’t magically reinforced at the moment and stops. Disappointingly, she takes back her confession and puts it as the respect and affection of comrades again. Except when she isn’t. Yeah, she’s confused.
* Chisame, with her “Negi needs to get his ass kicked” mentality, hacks Al-Iskandariyah to fire at Negi. No, really.
* Chachamaru stops Chisame and the two duke it out, first with words and eventually escalating to punching and whacking each other with their artifacts. And yeah, Al-Iskandariyah can do strip-beams too.
* Asuna meets up with Negi and the two sneak away. Makie, with Yuuna and Haruna, uses what looks to be clairvoyance to watch them. Makie starts wondering if Negi really does love Asuna.
* One of Asakura’s spy drones inform them of what the cheerleaders found out earlier, so it looks like the news is spreading pretty fast.
Okay, I’m not technically done this yet, so time to mop up.