Yes! The cheerleaders chapter!
– New outfits? On my Akamatsu characters? More likely than you think! (But it has been a seriously long time since we’ve seen regular clothes like this, hasn’t it?)
– ‘Do all the little boys living around us come with IKEMEN?’ Thank you, Misa. That made my day.
– Fate continues the tradition of making up a fake name by slightly altering his own name.
– Fate. Singing. Enka. My brain hurts. (Well, if it’s Ishida Akira, then maybe…)
– Epic implied facepalm is epic. Fate is awesome this chapter.
– Kotarou is getting his own natural gigolo moments too.
– It’s amazing how Misa can wear that without it slipping off.
– Misa’s expressions made me laugh out loud. (It was just past midnight.)
– In just a few hours, all three of the girls totally fall for them. Scary kids.
– It’s like Fate really was waiting for the clock to strike so he could punish them for breaking curfew!
Not a DEEP or PLOT chapter but definitely gave me a laugh. The translating bit was somewhat painful.