Nothing terribly interesting, but nice little chapter. The rundown:
– The storms die down, but as said in the last chapter, all physical damage is still intact.
– Another guest appearance from the Canis Niger boys (and girl) in Ostia. Akamatsu really likes using them whenever he needs background characters talking, doesn’t he?
– Emily gets resurrected. Cue the Ariadne girls jumping her.
– That is a very, very beautiful 2-page spread of Asuna.
– Ako jumps onto Tosaca, Natsumi glomps the Chief and Nodoka hugs Aisha (not Craig, ha!)
– We don’t get to see the two Class Reps meet, unfortunately (though both black and white get to meet with Negi)
– Johnny gets a new Manta thanks to the Ala Alba girls.
– Kurt introduces Negi to the world as the hero who saved the world this time.
We really need several chapters of taking it easy before heading into the next arc. I just caught up to volume 29 of Hayate, and hearty were my lols.