There… really isn’t much to say.
– Asuna to the rescue! Par for the course. That dress is one of Akamatsu’s best costume designs of the series.
– Yay, new Ensis Exorcizans! Finally!
– Huh, so it is Nagi. So does the Lifemaker just take over or possess (or whatever) the latest one to defeat… it?
– A more pertinent question would be, was that really Nagi talking, or the Lifemaker talking through him? Most likely the former considering the speech pattern, but can’t completely rule out the latter.
– Asuna’s title is rather long in the “I command the world” part.
I think, more than anything else, I felt relief. It has been very difficult and exhaustive to follow this arc from one battle to the next as the weeks rolled past, and I’m glad it seems to be finally coming to a close.
PS: Volume 35 is out today (August 17th) by the way. I’ll try to pick it up over the weekend, if it’s available locally.