– Three entire pages devoted to “Asuna…!” or variations thereof and some humourous or touching asides.
– I chuckled at “loli grandma”.
– Now we know why Eva’s new spell, an original lightning-ice twofer, hasn’t gone off yet. The incantation isn’t finished. And she wasn’t kidding when she said it would take them all out. Because it totally did. And froze all the lava.
– LM: “A wonderful spell, my daughter.”
– LM shrugs off all comers and lifts Negi by the neck.
– Do those twintails mean what I think they mean?
– Next chapter is August 17.