Too much awesome for just 14 pages. Even though it’s practically a reversal of the previous chapter, the joy of seeing these characters being involved in the story again makes up for it. Heroes of the last generation fighting for this one. In any case, with all the, um, senior fighters out of the way it’s finally time for Ala Alba to retrieve Asuna and end the ritual.
* Mmmm, delicious Eva.
* Eva regenerates her arm is a pretty weird way… the smoke just sort of twirls together and her arm’s back together. If anything, it reminded me of Araya Souren and his Taiten.
* Konoemon fights bare-handed. Wow. I hope we actually get to see him fight with magic (and show that special ability of his or whatever).
* This might be the first time
Alibreo Albireo has ever used a spell name, ever.
“Small Heavy Black Hole”
chiisaku omoku kuroi hokora
The chapter itself gives kuroi hokora, ‘hokora’ actually meaning “shrine”, but I haven’t found a single place which listed ‘hokora’ as a valid reading of 洞, only ‘hora’ EDIT: never mind, it’s apparently a correct and valid reading)
* …When Al said he’s the oldest among them, is he including Eva?
* I like how Konoemon is still trying to get Negi and Konoka hitched.
* “I came back with fighting spirit.” Oh lawl, Rakan.
* “The greatest counterattack in the history of the Magic World begins!!” Hell yeah.
PS: Yeah yeah, next chapter July 20, you know this.