WHAT IS GOING ON
– Okay, first things first. I did look over that line of Secundum’s again. Of course, when I was first translating it, I was fairly entirely sure of my translation. After looking it over a few more times, I can’t say for sure I know for sure what that sentence means, or more precisely, what exactly is being “gently and thoroughly enjoyed” – though I’m leaning towards Secundum enjoying the humans, what with his “delicious” comment earlier which I had forgotten about. If this sounds like a really non-committal answer… well, it is. In any case, I apologise for what was likely a mistake.
– Takamichi uses the term 極大魔法 ‘kyokudai mahou’ (“maximum/greatest/titanic” “magic/spell”) to refer to what Negi and Fate are using. I don’t recall ever seeing this term in the series, but it certainly fits.
– On page 4, in the close-up frame of Asuna, the onomatopoeia suggests that Asuna is starting to awake.
– I’m not sure what to think on Negi disappearing after the handshake deathmatch, with Fate literally standing there alone until Nagi popped up.
– Kosmo Entelekheia ‘flowing backwards’… this one’s a bit weird. Presumably, this is what allowed Negi to see Fate’s memory first-hand, and is causing the ‘images’ in Negi to take form. If this is the reversal of Kosmo Entelekheia is supposed to be, does that mean the real thing actually seals everything inside one consciousness?
Or maybe I just forgot something.