Update: Many of you have probably already noticed that 327 has been released by Red Hawk Scans. The current situation is nicely summed up in that post, so I don’t really need to say much.
As for things on this side – that is, Vetus – considering the speed of releases, there really is no need for me to post my scripts here any more, so I won’t (though I’ll keep whatever I have right now up). I’ll still make posts about the new chapters, whatever random musings may ensue. So really, there’s not much difference here.
* Welp, those of you guessing that mind-reading via skin contact (from bloody chapter 1) would come up again were right. According to the Bible, mind-reading via physical contact isn’t too difficult, but Secundum notes the “level” of their power – drawing memories from the “depths” – as the key point. Thing is, does “kanojo” (female “they”) refer to just Shiori and her sister, or the entire village?
* Zecht/Lifemaker hints that Fate and the others were themselves not meant to go to Kosmo Entelekheia, something Fate implied quite some time ago.
* Primum’s last talk with the Lifemaker (maybe Amateru, at that point?) carries through. Fate isn’t set with “a sense of purpose” – a bit like how Nagi presses onwards without thinking, I think. So the Lifemaker really did want to ‘mix things up’ for a change.
* I wish I’m misinterpreting Secundum’s line about Shiori’s sister and the attackers…
* “I guess I won’t be drinking that coffee again.” Fate ;_;