Get going. I’ll be waiting for you up ahead.
* Sextum hits the rest with her water spells:
Farewell, princesses of the Old World.
* Negi wakes up, shreds Sextum’s barriers (and her clothes, strangely) with a single touch, and breaks out of his… cocoon-thing.
* (Can’t read Dunamis’ speech too clearly but it’s of the “IMPOSSIBLE!” variety.)
* Chiu: You’re freakin’ late for a protagonist.
* Sextum and the Master and Dunamis and Chiu:
“H-How… how dare you!”
“Do not move, or I will crush your core.”
“You – ?!”
“Master… are you betraying us?!”
“Master…?! That Grave Master guy?!”
“Betray? You wound me. I do not recall ever being your comrade.
Does the boy not have a plan which can replace your scheme?
I would like to bet on the boy.”
* Negi, in “wait how the hell did he know that” mode:
“…You’re… Mother’s… Asuna-san’s…!”
“If you continue to be careless, everything will return to nothingness.
Go on. My descendant.”
EDIT: more spoiler pics.
* Quartum, next to a burning Great Paru-sama:
Let’s end this soon.
Flame Emperor Summon.
* Quartum gets blindsided by… Negi, in lightning form.
* Natsumi about to be finished off by Quintum, who similarly gets blindsided by…
They are his comrades. My prey…
* Negi and Fate, at the same time:
“You have all just woken up…”
“These are my comrades…”
” “I won’t allow you to lay a finger on them!” “
“Look at them curves on Water Fate”
“Water got stripped naked just as expected, but who’d thought she’d get a quickie too…”